Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 11-26-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Some new covers :)

I was bored, so I did these for if I ever rewrite the Finch novels (or write new ones, or whatever)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BIGHURT.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	347.1 KB
ID:	40179   Click image for larger version

Name:	GREYRACE.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	40180   Click image for larger version

Name:	THEEMPTYPAGE.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	40181  
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 08:35 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i like the sound of that. i also like the look of those covers. just saying.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2009, 08:36 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

i love your taglines.
Old 11-26-2009, 08:40 PM   #4
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i love your taglines.
They take me three, four, sometimes five minutes of hard thinking to come up with Glad you like
Old 11-26-2009, 08:41 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
They take me three, four, sometimes five minutes of hard thinking to come up with Glad you like
so you're just effortlessly inspired then, eh ? you're a hero to us all, moejoe.
Advert
Old 11-26-2009, 08:43 PM   #6
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
so you're just effortlessly inspired then, eh ? you're a hero to us all, moejoe.

Not inspired, I just think of the most cheesey thing possible, then I add another layer of cheese (it's like Photoshop with cheese) then I double it, and et Voila! Instant tagline
Old 11-26-2009, 08:44 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Not inspired, I just think of the most cheesey thing possible, then I add another layer of cheese (it's like Photoshop with cheese) then I double it, and et Voila! Instant tagline
oh, so you've got a system !! well, it's brilliant, however you do it.
Old 11-26-2009, 08:49 PM   #8
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
oh, so you've got a system !! well, it's brilliant, however you do it.
Yes, my system is wing it and hope nobody notices *shhh, that's just between me and you*
Old 11-26-2009, 08:50 PM   #9
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Yes, my system is wing it and hope nobody notices *shhh, that's just between me and you*
no worries, i won't tell a soul !
Old 11-26-2009, 08:52 PM   #10
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
I didn't know there was such a thing as a blue rose. Trust Moejoe to know better:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_rose
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 08:56 PM   #11
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
I didn't know there was such a thing as a blue rose. Trust Moejoe to know better:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_rose

Another happy accident. I turned the rose blue in the design as more of a hint toward 'the blues' or feeling down, but that Wikipedia article says the blue rose represents a 'mystery'. Yes!!! Dumb luck tickles my bearded chin once again!!!
Old 11-26-2009, 08:58 PM   #12
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Another happy accident. ... Dumb luck tickles my bearded chin once again!!!
Keep it to yourself! Let us go on thinking you're brilliant!
Old 11-26-2009, 09:01 PM   #13
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
Keep it to yourself! Let us go on thinking you're brilliant!
*sshhhh don't let anybody know* I've heard, and this is quite independently and backed up by several well-known sources, that Moejoe is as smart as a gymnasium filled with scientists, as tall as a basketball player, as handsome as a very handsome man who's won awards for being handsome, and to top it all of, he has a FULL head of hair and isn't bald at all.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:04 PM   #14
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt

... and a bulbous red nose and shiny top hat ...
Old 11-26-2009, 09:04 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
*sshhhh don't let anybody know* I've heard, and this is quite independently and backed up by several well-known sources, that Moejoe is as smart as a gymnasium filled with scientists, as tall as a basketball player, as handsome as a very handsome man who's won awards for being handsome, and to top it all of, he has a FULL head of hair and isn't bald at all.
you know, i heard exactly the same ! it must be true.