Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-13-2008, 07:35 PM   #1
Stephanie
Stephanie began at the beginning.

Device: prs-505
Frustrating coupon

Hello, My name is Stephanie I just received my prs-505 for christmas and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to redeem the 50$ free e book download. The people at Borders can't figure out how to redeem it either. Does anybody out there know what I should do?
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:27 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Stephanie, welcome to the Forum. There are plenty of friendly people here who will help you. Post your question on the Sony Reader section
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2008, 08:33 PM   #3
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I believe that you get a chance to enter the coupon code when registering the Reader at the Sony website.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:44 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Hello, My name is Stephanie I just received my prs-505 for christmas and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to redeem the 50$ free e book download. The people at Borders can't figure out how to redeem it either. Does anybody out there know what I should do?
If the coupon code is HOLIDAYGIFT then you have to blame the people who posted it on the net. It got stolen and used by thieves (yes, I think anyone who used it is a thief) who used it up. Now it doesn't work. You may want to contact Sony or if you do want to contact Borders, ask them to get you a different code since that one got out and was used up.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:17 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
In the library software go to the store. Click on account & there will be a link that says redeem code. Click that link & it will give you a spot to type the code in.

As Jon said, if the code is HOLIDAYGIFT it may not work as it was released on most of the online deal sites & stopped working for folks. Wouldn't hurt to give it a try though. Borders was incredibly stupid not to make each code unique & I'd email them or Sony about a solution before giving up completely.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert