Notices

Old 10-21-2011, 10:04 AM   #1
Firedb
Enthusiast
Firedb began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Note 8 rooted
Text sizes in book

Can you help?
I have en ebook that was in mobi format. I converted it to ePub to read on my Sony PRS-T1. If I read the book in calibre everything is fine (meaning the size of the text).
If I read it from the Sony "Reader for PC" software on the PRS-T1 the font size has changed to a much bigger size after a few chapters, then within a few chapters later the font has gone back to the original size (it appears), but now the font is bold
Does anyone know why this would be?
Firedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:50 PM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Probably a conversion error from mobi to ePUB. Could you post the stylesheet and an example xhmtll?
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-21-2011, 02:54 PM   #3
Firedb
Enthusiast
Firedb began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Note 8 rooted
Thanks for reply, I'm not entirely sure what you need though. I did manage to explode the epub and extract the css file, but what is the other file you require?
Attached Files
File Type: rar stylesheet.rar (513 Bytes, 139 views)
Firedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:01 PM   #4
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Try opening the epub with Sigil in Wysiwyg mode. If it shows the same font issues as your Sony, switch to code view to find out what style is causing the issue and globally search and replace it with one that displays OK.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote