Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-29-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Atomic Lobster by Tim Dorsey Free from various sites

http://ebookstore.sony.com/ebook/tim...Bargain_FREE_1

With Bonus Material!

Quote:
Serge A. Storms is back with a bullet, torn between homicide and souvenirs, cranking up the fevered action as the pot boils over on a street called Lobster Lane. It's reunion time in the Sunshine State, and we're not just talking the family jamboree of the blood-soaked McGraw criminal clan, whose nastiest, meanest member, finally released from prison, is heading south bent on revenge. Serge's drug-addled bud Coleman's here as well, torn between getting hammered and getting more hammered, while trying to construct the biggest bong ever. Meanwhile the government is covering up a growing list of mysterious victims across Florida who may or may not be connected to a nefarious plot being hatched against national security. Something has set the Non-Confrontationalists off on a rampage. And everyone is rushing to flee Tampa on a cruise ship to hell.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-01-2010 at 06:46 AM. Reason: As per OP
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:20 PM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Besides being free in the Kindle store (reported approx 2 weeks ago),this one is now a penny at Fictionwise (mobi and ereader formats).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2009, 08:29 PM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Thanks for updating! One day I will be not lazy and look them up elsewhere. Mods, feel free to correct the title to "various sites"
Old 12-29-2009, 08:33 PM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
This was a good reminder because, it was a freebie on pre-order with Amazon and was delivered today. So it became officially available to all this morning.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:35 PM   #5
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
This was a good reminder because, it was a freebie on pre-order with Amazon and was delivered today. So it became officially available to all this morning.
You getting it? I'm on it, since I'm reading "Boomerang" by Alan Hutcheson I'm really in the mood for some humor (Boomerang is hilarious) and I believe Dorsey's books are humorous, although I've never read one of his.
Advert
Old 12-29-2009, 08:41 PM   #6
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
You getting it? I'm on it, since I'm reading "Boomerang" by Alan Hutcheson I'm really in the mood for some humor (Boomerang is hilarious) and I believe Dorsey's books are humorous, although I've never read one of his.
It arrived in the dark of night while I was deep asleep. I'm 1/4 of the way through Under the Dome and then I have Already Dead next on my list. I have a goal to actually read more of the freebies in 2010, so I'll get to this eventually.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:56 PM   #7
Calaba
Calaba began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Ereader
This is a great read I highly recommend anything Dorsey writes he is just FUNNY. The best being Triggerfish Twist in my tiny lil opinion.
Calaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:26 PM   #8
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calaba View Post
This is a great read I highly recommend anything Dorsey writes he is just FUNNY. The best being Triggerfish Twist in my tiny lil opinion.
Good to hear!
Old 12-30-2009, 12:26 PM   #9
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Thanks just grabbed it. My wife and I are in Rio de Janeiro on vacation and I missed the email from Sony
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:35 PM   #10
kwjones
Groupie
kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony PRS-505; Motorola Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
It arrived in the dark of night while I was deep asleep. I'm 1/4 of the way through Under the Dome and then I have Already Dead next on my list. I have a goal to actually read more of the freebies in 2010, so I'll get to this eventually.
I have the same goal. I just started Already Dead today. So far so good. I think it will be a quick read.
kwjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:36 AM   #11
Billjr13
Addict
Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 700 & 650
Also a freebie at Kobo and Kindle too
Billjr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:49 AM   #12
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I don't understand.

Why do I have about 120 or so new ebooks to read, and some of you only have two?

Don
(Perplexed)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:57 AM   #13
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
The ones who have two either:

(a) live in a geo-restricted country (and haven't figured out how to get around it,
(b) read about these deals way to late to get them,
(c) are speed readers,
(d) do nothing but read, OR
(e) are just lying about it

Surely it isn't because of restraint and willpower! Because that's why you have 120 books and I think I have 120 pages of them on the Kindle.....
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:01 AM   #14
mediax
Readaholic
mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (previously 505 and 650)

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
The ones who have two either:

(a) live in a geo-restricted country (and haven't figured out how to get around it,
I don't have any friends in the US to act on my behalf, I only own UK credit/debit cards and use a UK based ISP. What am I missing to "get around it"?

mediax is offline   Reply With Quote