Manfried, uh frei, umm Oh the bloody Red Baron! 1 1.92%
Biggles 1 1.92%
Rhubarb (or roobarb) 0 0%
Scarlett 2 3.85%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-2009, 10:21 AM   #46
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Zelda has a stripper name?
Every woman has a secret stripper name. What's yours?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:21 AM   #47
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Zelda has a stripper name?
Slite, please try to keep up. It's a well known fact.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2009, 10:26 AM   #48
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
Are we talking about 'it' again.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:27 AM   #49
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
I was away for 8 months... :whine:
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:28 AM   #50
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I was away for 8 months... :whine:
Well, that oughta learn ya not to let the weeds grow in your posting chair...
Advert
Old 09-18-2009, 10:37 AM   #51
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Well, that oughta learn ya not to let the weeds grow in your posting chair...
I know, won't happen again! Promis...oh! look! a shiny! (scampers off)
Old 09-18-2009, 10:39 AM   #52
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Why isn't "Chuckles, the Incontinent Porpoise" on the poll. I'd have voted for that instead of Germany!.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:47 AM   #53
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Why isn't "Chuckles, the Incontinent Porpoise" on the poll. I'd have voted for that instead of Germany!.
You're still up? Don't you know what time it is?

And along those lines, perhaps Zelda's new device should be named "Chronophage". I've heard that word used once or twice, I think.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:51 AM   #54
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
You're still up? Don't you know what time it is?

And along those lines, perhaps Zelda's new device should be named "Chronophage". I've heard that word used once or twice, I think.
Where's The Poll Fairy when you need her? Oh wait, if everyone gets to add their own suggestion, there won't ever be a consensus as to what it should be named...

Move along, nothing to see here, Don't wake up the poll fairy!
Old 09-18-2009, 10:59 AM   #55
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Where's The Poll Fairy when you need her? Oh wait, if everyone gets to add their own suggestion, there won't ever be a consensus as to what it should be named...

Move along, nothing to see here, Don't wake up the poll fairy!
And along those lines, I think Zelda should name her new device "Poll Fairy". Hey, I'm just trying to cover all the bases here.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:02 AM   #56
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Btw, where does it say that Zelda will have a new 600?
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:04 AM   #57
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Btw, where does it say that Zelda will have a new 600?
Right here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56677

And along those lines, I think Zelda should name her new device "Kindle".

Am I done, yet?
Old 09-18-2009, 11:11 AM   #58
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I like Appleton's Estate, myself.
Quote:
Right here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56677

And along those lines, I think Zelda should name her new device "Kindle".

Am I done, yet?
Reading that thread, I think Precioussssss it the only correct name...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:33 AM   #59
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
And along those lines, I think Zelda should name her new device "Poll Fairy". Hey, I'm just trying to cover all the bases here.

See my suggestion above, slow poke!
Old 09-18-2009, 11:45 AM   #60
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
See my suggestion above, slow poke!
Oops! Sorry, DG. Just let me confirm your suggestion as a good one.

Along those lines, perhaps Zelda's new device should be named "oooops!". (Whatever its name, it should not have any upper case characters.)