Manfried, uh frei, umm Oh the bloody Red Baron! 1 1.92%
Biggles 1 1.92%
Rhubarb (or roobarb) 0 0%
Scarlett 2 3.85%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-2009, 09:54 AM   #31
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
But rum's supposed to have lot's of taste. And it's supposed to be smooth, too. Ron Zapatec is as smooth as XO Congac...(But it still tastes like rum!)

C'mon, treat yourself for some of those Icebox nights to come...
Ron Zapatec, eh? I'll have to keep an eye out for that. Keep in mind that the typical IceBox liquor store has tastes that run even lower than mine...

Wisconsin State Motto: Why worry about taste when you're trying to get drunk fast enough to forget about the weather?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:54 AM   #32
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Sort of like waiting for an update to a certain person's Device Listing?
Along those lines, I think Zelda should name her new device "Zelda has a Sony PRS-700".
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2009, 09:55 AM   #33
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
Could you all get your heads out of the liquor cabinet and back on the original topic?!? Sheesh, you would think we were in the Llounge or something. . . <checks forum title>. . .He he, never mind. We are in the Llounge. With the seriousness of the topic, I was sure we were in the News and Commentary Section!

Oh, and thanks for adding my suggestion! You guys ROCK!!

Hmmm... Rum roll on the Rocks...Hey Pshrynk, worth a try, no?

(You're welcome to come by and stick you head in the liquor cabinet anytime. Or do you prefer wine? The 2000 Bordeaux's are starting to come around....)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:58 AM   #34
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:

(You're welcome to come by and stick you head in the liquor cabinet anytime. Or do you prefer wine? The 2000 Bordeaux's are starting to come around....)
I snagged a couple 2000's myself. I'm cellaring them for another lustrum before touching them, myself.

Thanks to Dylrob for the word of the day!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:00 AM   #35
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
You want I should prod the poll fairy to change your vote?
I still haven't voted yet. I letting my chad dangle for a little bit before my vote actually gets counted! I did live in South East FLorida for awhile. It's tradition!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2009, 10:02 AM   #36
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I snagged a couple 2000's myself. I'm cellaring them for another lustrum before touching them, myself.

Thanks to Dylrob for the word of the day!

Actually, I was inviting Kabates... (I'm being warped this morning, if you haven't noticed...)

Got three cases left, Pshrynk. (All unclassified growths, so they were inexpensive, but they had really good tasting notes.)
Old 09-18-2009, 10:03 AM   #37
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Aww . . . thanks for the invite! I'm strictly a girly cocktail girl, myself. Give me a margarita or a mai tai and I'll be your friend for life. My husband is also very glad that I tend to be a "cork sniffer". Two drinks and I've reached my limit!!
Old 09-18-2009, 10:03 AM   #38
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I still haven't voted yet. I letting my chad dangle for a little bit before my vote actually gets counted! I did live in South East FLorida for awhile. It's tradition!

Attention seeking this morning, are we?
Old 09-18-2009, 10:06 AM   #39
kazbates
Wizard

Quote:
Attention seeking this morning, are we?
What can I say. . .the husband is at work . . .the kids are at school. . .it's time for momma to have some FUN!!
Old 09-18-2009, 10:07 AM   #40
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Preciousssssss....

sorry, can't vote. You should always add an option "other, specify!"
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:08 AM   #41
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Y'all have fun. Uncle Ralphie has to do paperwork for the next few hours.....
Old 09-18-2009, 10:11 AM   #42
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Must... restrain... self...
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:17 AM   #43
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I would suggest Poll Fairy, but people might think Z's stripper name is Pole Fairy
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:19 AM   #44
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I would suggest Poll Fairy, but people might think Z's stripper name is Pole Fairy
Zelda has a stripper name?
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:20 AM   #45
kazbates
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Must... restrain... self...
No restraint necessary!! Suggestive comparison was intended!