Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-04-2010, 06:18 PM   #1
WayneD
Enthusiast
WayneD began at the beginning.

Device: Android phone + PRS-505
develop --clean-all failure & busted trac

I'm guessing that the following failure is a bug in the build code since I can build calibre just fine (I just can't clean it):
Code:
python setup.py develop --clean-all
Cleaning pot
Cleaning translations
Cleaning get_translations
Cleaning iso639
Cleaning build
Cleaning build_pdf2xml
Cleaning gui
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 99, in <module>
    sys.exit(main())
  File "setup.py", line 82, in main
    getattr(commands, cmd).clean()
  File "/home/wayne/src/calibre/setup/gui.py", line 63, in clean
    forms = self.find_forms()
  File "/home/wayne/src/calibre/setup/gui.py", line 20, in find_forms
    from calibre.gui2 import find_forms
  File "/home/wayne/src/calibre/src/calibre/gui2/__init__.py", line 19, in <module>
    from calibre.ebooks.metadata.meta import get_metadata, metadata_from_formats
  File "/home/wayne/src/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/metadata/meta.py", line 11, in <module>
    from calibre.customize.ui import get_file_type_metadata, set_file_type_metadata
  File "/home/wayne/src/calibre/src/calibre/customize/ui.py", line 14, in <module>
    from calibre.customize.builtins import plugins as builtin_plugins
  File "/home/wayne/src/calibre/src/calibre/customize/builtins.py", line 434, in <module>
    from calibre.ebooks.rtf.output import RTFOutput
  File "/home/wayne/src/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/rtf/output.py", line 9, in <module>
    from calibre.ebooks.rtf.rtfml import RTFMLizer
  File "/home/wayne/src/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/rtf/rtfml.py", line 22, in <module>
    from calibre.utils.magick.draw import save_cover_data_to, identify_data
  File "/home/wayne/src/calibre/src/calibre/utils/magick/__init__.py", line 15, in <module>
    raise RuntimeError('Failed to load ImageMagick: '+_merr)
RuntimeError: Failed to load ImageMagick: No module named magick
I would have created a trac ticket, but calibre's trac is broken at the moment.
WayneD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:26 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Yes, it is a bug (basically clean all deletes the generated .so modules) that the gui command needs. Do something like this instead

python setup.py check --clean-all
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2010, 07:28 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh and I'm not seeing any Trac failures. What error are you getting?
Old 10-05-2010, 12:25 AM   #4
WayneD
Enthusiast

I see errors if I login. My user is name is WayneD:
Quote:
Oops…
Trac detected an internal error:
DatabaseError: database disk image is malformed
Old 10-05-2010, 12:44 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
I see errors if I login. My user is name is WayneD:
Quote:
Oops…
Trac detected an internal error:
DatabaseError: database disk image is malformed
I see the same error and It also says:
Quote:
The action that triggered the error was:

GET: /query
or
GET: /login
or
GET: /
or
GET: /register
etc... depending on the link you click.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 10-05-2010 at 12:46 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2010, 10:34 AM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

I've dumped and restored the db, hopefully that will fix it.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:23 PM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
It fixed it for me.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:08 AM   #8
WayneD
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Yup, things are fine now. Thanks!
Old 10-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #9
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Glad to hear it