Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 11-14-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
Paskulli
Paskulli began at the beginning.

Device: none
ERROR_EAN13_NOT_REFERENCED

Hi people, I have a problem with ePub and not how to fix it when it passes through the ePubCheck I get this message:

ERROR_EAN13_NOT_REFERENCED(9789870417750,/data/referentiel/updates/publishers/ar_santillana/9789870417750.epub)

If anyone knows how to fix it, please send a lifesaver. hugs
Paskulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:25 PM   #2
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Well, since nobody has jumped in so far, I'll take a guess and say it has something to do with a problem with the ISBN (in the metadata in content.opf, maybe?).

It should look something like
Code:
<dc:identifier id="BookID" opf:scheme="urn:isbn">9789870417750</dc:identifier>
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:00 AM   #3
Paskulli
Paskulli began at the beginning.

Thanks st_albert, I will try and tell you how it works.
A friend advised me that also proves the following:

Within content.opf ePub file appears in the ISBN referenced as follows: 978-987-04-1775-0

That is, the ISBN appears with dashes between numbers, as the name of the file and the metadata should be no hyphens.

The logic is that in all places where reference is made to go ISBN without hyphens because if you cross the load data in Libranda epub digits do not match and it is normal EAN error report like the one shown in this case.

It is advisable to check all places where it appears in the ePub ISBNs and remove scripts.

After saving the content.opf, re-compress the entire folder and rename the file. Zip. Epub
Paskulli is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub check, epub conversion errors, epub doc. error, epub editor