Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-19-2013, 05:34 AM   #1
Fiona Mackinnon
Fiona Mackinnon is on a distinguished road

Device: none
The Incredible Time Travelling Marble Contraption (8-12 year olds)

Hiya Folks

I write books for children aged 8 and above - a mixture of fantasy, history and sci-fi. But above all, I aim for humour. Some of you will know me from my previous publication "The Utterly Amazing Brain Of Ignatius Cramp". Thanks for your support!

I am really happy to let you all know that my latest e-book, “The Incredible Time Travelling Marble Contraption”, is now available for download at

Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Incredible-Tra...iona+mackinnon

Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Incredible-T...sr=1-2-catcorr

Have you ever dreamt of travelling through time? Andy and Hayden Abercrombie hadn’t, but it happened to them anyway. From racing in a chariot to being chased by a T-Rex, from singing with mediaeval knights to fighting hungry snake dragons, the brothers squabble their way through one extraordinary adventure after another. If the brothers can stop fighting each other they may be able to find, damsel in distress, Blythe Fairweather’s missing brother and work out a way for them all to get home.

As ever, feel free to use this thread to drop me a note!
Hoorah!
Fee
Fiona Mackinnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:47 AM   #2
Fiona Mackinnon

Hiya Mobilereaders

Just a quick note to let you know that "The Incredible Time Travelling Marble Contraption" is running as a Kindle Countdown deal from 30/01/2014 to 06/02/2014!

Bargains ahoy!

Cheers
Fiona
Old 08-08-2014, 09:58 AM   #3
Fiona Mackinnon

Countdown deal on!

'Ello,

"The Incredible Time Travelling Marble Contraption" Amazon US/UK kindle countdown deal on between 8th August and 15th August, 99c/99p.

Huzzah!

Fiona
Old 08-08-2014, 02:39 PM   #4
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I picked up a copy. Looks like fun.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 03:18 AM   #5
Fiona Mackinnon

Hi Crich

Thanks for grabbing a copy. I hope it gives you a wee giggle :-) It would be great to know what you think.

Fiona

Tags
childrens books, dragons, humor, knights, time travel