Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 01-11-2013, 06:33 PM   #16
lachdanan
lachdanan began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks Harry, I didn't know this site also had a blog like section. Although a site with video reviews would be even better.
lachdanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #17
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by lachdanan View Post
Thanks Ayla. Btw is there a site that shows new/upcoming ebook readers?
Also Teleread and Goodereader
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #18
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
There is a super sale on refurb Kindle DX at the moment: $159 on ebay, which probably fits your needs.

Link

Last edited by xendula; 01-11-2013 at 08:18 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:01 PM   #19
lachdanan
lachdanan began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks alot man, appreciate it
lachdanan is offline   Reply With Quote