Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-29-2012, 05:55 AM   #1
xueyou2
Connoisseur
xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.

Device: none
Problems about stoping indexing

My kindle keyboard can not load now.it stop at 50%.
Before i use this command

;debugon
~disableindexing

and i change /opt/amazon/ebook/bin/start.sh on line 176:
-DENABLE_SEARCH_INDEXING_THREAD=true \ to false.

I also shift D I U
wit inameiname's idea https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=116981&page=3

Then i restart kindle .It is down, cannot access the kindle now.

fortunately i can load in duokan and i have a terminal in kindle. Even i can start mplayer.
I have vi /opt/amazon/ebook/bin/start.sh
-DENABLE_SEARCH_INDEXING_THREAD=true \

But still can not acess in kindle .

I do not want to return to factory.
Can somebody help me...

Last edited by xueyou2; 04-29-2012 at 06:25 AM.
xueyou2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:22 AM   #2
xueyou2
Connoisseur
xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.

The reason i think is the command.because i have have return back the file start.sh
Advert
Old 04-29-2012, 02:51 PM   #3
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I answered your question in the other thread you cross-posted to: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2061956

Last edited by geekmaster; 04-29-2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: fixed link URL
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #4
xueyou2
Connoisseur

Thanks a lot. i will try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I answered your question in the other thread you cross-posted to: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2061956

Thanks a lot. i will try.