Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-06-2008, 05:10 AM   #91
jotheman
Sleeper.
jotheman began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Max2, Kinde Voyage, reMarkable, Dasung Paperlike Pro
I thought about posting the recipe here, but I noticed that clicking the "share recipe" button will only result in an e-mail without any attatchment...
jotheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:38 AM   #92
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
My most desired feature is mobi support. (sniff, whimper)
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:40 AM   #93
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
calibre does't detect the main content (that link comes from the article website itself. What OS is the share recipe button not working on? And you can see the code of the recipe by switching to advanced mode.

Showing the number of articles in a section is certainly possible, open a ticket for it.

I'm assuming you already tried setting the encoding in the recipe via the encoding field?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:07 AM   #94
jotheman
Sleeper.

Sorry for the long delay, my final examns took up all my time.

I don't know how to use the encoding setting? Is there an encoding field?
Old 07-17-2008, 10:12 AM   #95
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

yes there is in the look & feel section
Old 07-17-2008, 06:40 PM   #96
jotheman
Sleeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
yes there is in the look & feel section
doesn't work. I set it to UTF-8, but the result is the same: garbled text in the section menu, correct encoding in the articles.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:53 PM   #97
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

open a ticket