Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-29-2010, 06:01 PM   #1
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
KoboBooks - $1.50 Off Coupon (Expires Jan. 31st)

The coupon code is moviesU. It expires on Jan. 31st, 2010 at 11:59 pm. Usable at KoboBooks.
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:54 PM   #2
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Kobo Coupon - MoviesC

I was just coming in to post this.

Actually though, the coupon code is moviesC. At least the one I got is. I wonder if they issue different codes for different users. Hmmm.....

***edited for typo

Last edited by Shopaholic; 01-29-2010 at 07:08 PM.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2010, 07:39 PM   #3
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Both codes work. And it lets you use the code twice by using each one!

Hmm. I wonder if every letter in the alphabet works...

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:33 PM   #4
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Interesting! I'm going to guess that U is for US customers and C is for Canadian customers. I wonder if you could try for each country Kobo is available to. LOL that would be cool!!

When you say you use it twice did you mean that you got $3 off or you made two purchases with $1.50 off of each?
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:25 PM   #5
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
Marcy, Thanks for the tip! I bought 2 books using moviesC and moviesU. I was kinda bummed at first when I bought one and didn't realize I can't buy another using the same code. Now I can. Speaking of buying books, anyone know if there is a way to buy in bulk on Kobo? I was looking to do that but I just can't.

Shopaholic, Yes! I bought my 2 books using both codes. I got 1.50 off for each purchase. I live in the US by the way.
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2010, 11:18 PM   #6
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
Interesting! I'm going to guess that U is for US customers and C is for Canadian customers. I wonder if you could try for each country Kobo is available to. LOL that would be cool!!

When you say you use it twice did you mean that you got $3 off or you made two purchases with $1.50 off of each?
I think so. Even more awesome, so now you everyone can get $3.00 off!

Time for me to buy into one of the new series on my long list.

Edit: On the other hand, think I'll hold off. I still have that 50% off at BoB...

Last edited by Acreo Aeneas; 01-29-2010 at 11:32 PM.
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote