Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-30-2013, 05:25 PM   #1
HaemishM
Author
HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Motorola Xoom
The Long and the Short Swords - Bridge Chronicles Book 4 by Gary Ballard

It's finally here! The fourth novel in the critically acclaimed Bridge Chronicles cyberpunk series, The Long and the Short Swords has been released as an eBook, with the paperback to come shortly. For those who love gritty noir science fiction with some elements of urban fantasy and a protagonist who has been called "one of my favorite characters ever written." The blurb:

Bridge didn’t get involved with his clients, especially clients who put him at risk. From the minute he spoke to the killer who called himself Logan, he knew this one was trouble. All Logan wanted was someone to forge him a new identity so he could continue running from the secrets of his past. A simple job for Bridge, hook Logan up with a paper guy, got complicated in a hurry when his connections start turning up dead, killed by black-robed killers with swords. To escape, Bridge and Logan dive under the radar and into the politics of the Gangland, the autonomous zone in the middle of the corporate-owned Los Angeles of 2029. Bridge must find a way to make Logan disappear before the clan of religious assassins from ancient Japan catch up to them both.
HaemishM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:27 PM   #2
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Oh Em Gee, Gary!
I didn't even know you intended on a fourth! I've already purchased and I'll find a home for it in my TBR list.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:56 PM   #3
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Sounds like a good read....I gotta get through the others first though. After reviewing your first book, I'm going to be reading the rest
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:12 AM   #4
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
Sounds interesting, can the series be bought as an epub?
owly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:49 AM   #5
HaemishM
Author
HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by owly View Post
Sounds interesting, can the series be bought as an epub?
Why, yes, yes it can! I've compiled the entire series into one eBook called The Complete Bridge Chronicles. All 4 novels in one for only $7.99. You can find the format you need on the Buy My Books page.

Thanks for the kind words, the interest and the purchases!
Old 05-05-2013, 02:07 PM   #6
HaemishM
Author

Just wanted to pop in and say that book blogger Dan O'Brien posted an interview with me today on his blog, The Dan O'Brien Project, in relation to The Long and the Short Swords. You can read the full interview here.