Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
SelfLandStories
Junior Rockstar
SelfLandStories doesn't litterSelfLandStories doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Thumbs up PELTHAM PARK: Dystopian & Post-Apocalyptic Stories, FREE on Smashwords til June 1st

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Richard and I'm giving away my collection of dystopian and post-apocalyptic short stories for the next three and a half weeks.

You can get it at Smashwords (link below) for no charge using the coupon code WS92S.

Link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/147377

Thanks,

Rich

STORIES IN THIS COLLECTION:

“Field of Secret Thoughts” – A young boy who lives in a basement must deal in his own special way with a family that uses him for spare parts.

“Peltham Park” – Society has fallen, the world is infected, and one young man must choose between family and true love.

“Brother’s Keeper” – Two brothers are caught after a dangerous prank, and one must make a terrible sacrifice to save the other.

“The Way Things Fall” – In the forest-covered foothills of an unnamed Latin American country, a boy watches his father build a wooden tower outside their house–only to climb up to the top and never come down.

ALSO CONTAINS THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS OF TRAINLAND, a darkly psychological, urban fantasy thriller about a father who goes to Hell to save his daughter’s soul.
SelfLandStories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:46 AM   #2
nookkatz
Tuxedo Cats!
nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks and iThings
These sound like stories I might lose sleep over!

Thank you for the coupon code!
nookkatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:54 AM   #3
SelfLandStories
Junior Rockstar
SelfLandStories doesn't litterSelfLandStories doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by nookkatz View Post
These sound like stories I might lose sleep over!

Thank you for the coupon code!
Glad to hear it! Hope you enjoy them!

Rich
SelfLandStories is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dystopian, free, post-apocalyptic, short stories, zombies