Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-15-2009, 04:15 AM   #1
ZJH
Hanlin Agent in Singapore
ZJH began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
Wink Hi, everybody, I just became Hanlin Agent in Singapore

I'm an embedded systems engineer, working for a local company. I've never done any business before, till I suddently wanted to buy an e-book reader and got frustrated that there was no one selling these gadgets in Singapore. So I brought Hanlin in.

Since Singapore is a small market, I also sell internationlly.

Please veiw my ebay [link deleted by moderator - no commercial advertising is permitted on MR] About Me" page for more info. Happy reading!!!

Last edited by HarryT; 09-15-2009 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Font too big
ZJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 04:23 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Welcome to MR. PLEASE change your font - it's way too big to be comfortable to read.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2009, 04:39 AM   #3
ZJH

Thank you Harry for your suggestion. I've changed the font.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:42 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ZJH and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:10 PM   #5
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, ZJH!

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2009, 03:25 PM   #6
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome! And best wishes for success for you and your new company! There are quite a few Singaporeans who particpate here on MobileRead.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:32 PM   #7
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to MR!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:45 PM   #8
ZJH

Hello, everybody!

Tags
hanlin v3, singapore