Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 02-20-2015, 10:46 PM   #1
papawallaby
papawallaby began at the beginning.

Device: none
Security question about content server

I have the calibre content server running behind a web server as a wsgi process, password protected and on an encrypted connection. Everything works fine, but I notice that the actual filesystem path to the content library is displayed in the lower right corner of each page. This bothers me, as I'd rather not advertise my directory layout over the internet (security reasons...I don't like taking chances with security). Can this "feature" easily be disabled, or am I looking at a good bit of hacking to get rid of it?
papawallaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 10:50 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It's a one line patch, line 292 in browse.py
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2015, 11:22 PM   #3
papawallaby
papawallaby began at the beginning.

Device: none
Found it, thanks! I love it when it's an easy fix.
papawallaby is offline   Reply With Quote