Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #1561
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
What's the new BargainMoose Kobo voucher? Something other than Bargainmoose40 ?
It is Ad5bIhW

But is a onetime code that was snapped up probably as soon as they posted it on their website.

Since someone did redeem it, maybe it was as good as or better than BargainMoose40..........or some poor guy doesn't know about BargainMoose, and thought 10 or 20% a good discount !

BargainMoose40 seems to have disappeared from their website ?

It still works though thankfully...
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:16 PM   #1562
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Thanks for the reply mXb
I was just getting greedy for a bigger discount
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2012, 02:06 PM   #1563
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Ad5bIhW was a 75% off code. But it was already redeemed when I tried it a few days ago.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:44 AM   #1564
Little_bear
Groupie
Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch (gifted to a friend), Sony PRS-T2, iPad mini
LXsk8gS - 10%
LUdT96q - 20%
LuHTmSb - 20%
LVg45te - 25%
Little_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:09 PM   #1565
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
Ad5bIhW was a 75% off code. But it was already redeemed when I tried it a few days ago.
Oh well looks like the jokes on me getting only 40% off

poor me.
Advert
Old 12-19-2012, 09:16 PM   #1566
riverlily
Enthusiast
riverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony eReader PR350
rXbFbCG 10%
rVmMIH2 20%
Rxaj4tm 10%
Rvkrs4n 20%
rx8HF8i 10%
RukqFJu 25%
RX7Danw 10%
dJjdEWw 10%
dHQB4GJ 20%
riverlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:22 PM   #1567
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Bargainmoose40 still working Just picked up The Three Day Affair by Michael Kardos for the princely sum of $1.19
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:24 AM   #1568
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

CHRISTMAS SALE 50% OFF

code BOXINGDAY50

Christmas Week Sales Starts Now!!!
Till 31st December!!!

http://www.kobobooks.com/boxingweek50

Last edited by jmilica; 12-24-2012 at 05:26 AM.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:26 AM   #1569
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
code BOXINGDAY50

Christmas Week Sales Starts Now!!!
Here's the list that goes with this code:
http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/XmasS...ZDCYIXg-1.html

Probably won't need it though. Ends 31st Dec.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:07 AM   #1570
Geco
Zealot
Geco doesn't litterGeco doesn't litter

Device: Touch, Aura
It seems that from Italian page I cannot use the discount code anymore... only gift cards.
Geco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:23 AM   #1571
jmilica
Banned

Boxing Week Sale up to 80% off

Seems in US only though...

http://www.kobobooks.com/boxingweeks...24boxingweekUS
Old 12-24-2012, 10:58 AM   #1572
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geco View Post
It seems that from Italian page I cannot use the discount code anymore... only gift cards.
Try another book. Normally if there is only an option to use a gift card, it means that the book is non-discountable.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #1573
mXb
Addict

Oh Dear !

Another discount code !

Can't help myself, must check out Kobo's lists.

Found another series of books to buy, and bought the first one.

Phew ! thank goodness it's a one time code.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:51 PM   #1574
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geco View Post
Quote:
Did you get the email advising you of the Boxing Day promo? Boxing Day is the 26th December and is probably only commonly called that in Britain, Canada and Australia - maybe others?

I got the Boxing Day sale email in Australia - but there are only a small number of books that are included in the sale compared to the vast number held by Kobo.

As the previous poster said - if there is no option to enter a discount code then it's probably because the book isn't able to be discounted at all due to the publisher.

With my Kobo account - I change the Payment Information to reflect usually the US or Canada when I want to see if a book is available without pub restrictions, and therefore I can use discount vouchers.

As you will see you just have to change your Country and add a postcode or zip code relevant to that country and then your account works normally. If you initially leave off the zip/postcode the system will advise you of your error and provide an example code - I just use that.

Don't change any of your credit card details, you will get billed just the same as per usual.

Hope that opens things up for you.

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 12-24-2012 at 04:53 PM. Reason: grammar
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:51 AM   #1575
jmilica
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Did you get the email advising you of the Boxing Day promo? Boxing Day is the 26th December and is probably only commonly called that in Britain, Canada and Australia - maybe others?
I got Boxing Day emails to all accounts - UK and India account (50% off), US account - 80% off.
But it seems it applies only to listed books, so you cannot use this code to other books.
(I think they are giving Boxing Day account to all countries, since Kobo is Canadian company, so "they" are discounting for their customers)
However, on other books you can still use the Bargainmoose40 code

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals