Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-24-2013, 08:15 AM   #1171
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
this is getting horrible I'm going to have to contact Go Daddy about this
Good Plan...
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:27 AM   #1172
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Good Plan...
Well I can't even get to it with Chrome. Oooookay. So I'm on hold with them, I can't get to the site using Chrome or IE, but they could get to it with Firefox...what the heck is going on...this is frustrating as all get out!

Last edited by jhempel24; 05-24-2013 at 09:48 AM.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:25 PM   #1173
Steve Vernon
Connoisseur
Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've got some news about a Kobo pre-order - for those folks who are interested.

Do the math.

Save six bucks.

Check it out.
Steve Vernon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:48 PM   #1174
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It was one of my plug-ins!!

I thought I de-activated them, but I guess not....it "should" be up now while I troubleshoot!

www.topoftheheapreviews.com

Hope someone can give me some feedback on the firefox end!
Old 05-24-2013, 05:13 PM   #1175
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:

I thought I de-activated them, but I guess not....it "should" be up now while I troubleshoot!

Yep, that seems to be working now. Woo-Hoo!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:42 PM   #1176
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:

Finally got to read the review. Good job.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:36 PM   #1177
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
As Kenny notes, it's now working!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 04:08 AM   #1178
jhempel24
Wizard

thanks for baring with me everyone....I figured out which one it was (W3 total cache), and am using another caching program for website performance.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:56 AM   #1179
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've posted my review of Donna Fasano's latest romance.

http://melcomleyromances.blogspot.co....html?spref=tw
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:48 PM   #1180
mish
Addict
mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 2
A few updates since my last post for Indie Paranormal Book Reviews (I really need to remember to do this more often!)

APRIL:

Sample Musings #1 - Death Lies Between Us / Becoming Red / Aversion

Ghost Hand by Ripley Patton - Review and Spotlight

Sample Musings #2: Darkness of Light by Stacey Marie Brown

MAY:

Sample Musings #3: A Fall of Silver by Amy Corwin

Sample Musings #4: Delirium by Susan Kaye Quinn

Aversion by Kenechi Udogu - Review and Spotlight

Sample Musings #5: Hidden Gates by D.T. Dyllin

Sample Musings #6: Slippery Souls by Rachael H. Dixon

Currently reading for review: Debt Collector Serial Box Set (Episodes 1-3) by Susan Kaye Quinn
mish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:57 AM   #1181
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
I started a new blog Ecology for Writers. I blog about science, and a little bit about worldbuilding. And I offer other things too. Come and check it out .
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:01 AM   #1182
jhempel24
Wizard

Monday's review is MR Gott's Where the Dead Fear to Tread

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/where...ott/#more-1349
Old 05-27-2013, 07:48 PM   #1183
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
An Author's Place

Here is Gregory Salinas - a picture of him narrating The Necromancer - and an audio of the first few minutes of the book.

http://anauthorsplace.weebly.com/blog.html
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:20 AM   #1184
jhempel24
Wizard

If VH1's Behind the Music wrote a fiction novel...this would be it. Brilliant, funny, and as addicting as the drugs Zack Fluett consumed.

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/face-...c-joe-anderson
Old 05-31-2013, 06:08 AM   #1185
jhempel24
Wizard

Today's Flash Friday is the second volume in The Haunted Halls by Glenn J Rolfe. Does the momentum continue?

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/flash...glenn-j-rolfe/

Also I confirmed an interview for the end of June with New York Times Bestselling Author Tim Lebbon. His recent works include Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi - Into the Void, he has also done the novelizations for Joss Whedon's A Cabin in the Woods and 30 Days of Night!

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing