Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-26-2014, 03:27 PM   #11251
libelli
libelli really knows where his or her towel islibelli really knows where his or her towel islibelli really knows where his or her towel islibelli really knows where his or her towel islibelli really knows where his or her towel islibelli really knows where his or her towel islibelli really knows where his or her towel islibelli really knows where his or her towel islibelli really knows where his or her towel islibelli really knows where his or her towel islibelli really knows where his or her towel is

Device: Kindle Fire, PW2
65%
5RXWMZ
libelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:22 AM   #11252
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Thanks for sharing; it's much appreciated! Just used it on a new-release book that came out today that was slightly too low for me to want to use the one 65% I managed to score, but high enough that I was hoping for something better than the usual code currently still valid in Canada.
Wait, you managed to get a high value code, and instead of using it, you go and take one from the list? What about those of us whom didn't get anything higher than 30%? Are you going to give us your 65% code?
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2014, 05:31 PM   #11253
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda.owns.link View Post
Wait, you managed to get a high value code, and instead of using it, you go and take one from the list?
My one and only 65%, which took the full length of the contest and multiple attempts to acquire, went to a wishlist book which costs considerably more than the new-release book I would have purchased using the 40% discount I would have otherwise applied but didn't, because someone else very kindly posted their code to the thread for another user to use, after I'd already decided that it would be folly to spend a 65% on anything under $25.

(Several people, actually, who generously posted 55%s they weren't using, but I only took and used one which was offered, and anyone else could and probably did make use of the others.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda.owns.link View Post
What about those of us whom didn't get anything higher than 30%? Are you going to give us your 65% code?
No, and there have been multiple 35% and higher codes posted upthread for several days now, for the benefit of others who otherwise scored mainly in the 10%-25% category as I mostly did.

Here are some of the handful of 35% codes which I also managed to get and haven't used yet, which I would otherwise be applying to planned purchases in locales which don't have a higher readily available discount but are low enough already on sale that I can just use the somewhat higher abundance of 25%-30% I have and it'll only be a few cents difference for me, whereas the extra 10% discount might be worth more to someone buying pricier titles:

35%:
Spoiler:

XZ33YS
QLVFEQ
UQWEAK
NNW4VQ
KWBATF
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:40 PM   #11254
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
35%
5S3E3E
S3V63A
MBFE86
2PH6FX

45%
HML67Y
ERBD8J
3R9GM8
945CCN
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:48 PM   #11255
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
55%
E3B8XF J5H9JW WFVZBC 8DXTDV

45%
65HJ4P FRJ4JE CT53JF

35%
BLSJ5G 7WF5DJ N78CPS FNMKHX WFZCVC KZJNWL TVEC8P 7J8GQK 8K4VF
VESBU6 ZM6X2J W9TZL8
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2014, 12:29 AM   #11256
elaguni
elaguni is just one insight away from self-actualization.elaguni is just one insight away from self-actualization.elaguni is just one insight away from self-actualization.elaguni is just one insight away from self-actualization.elaguni is just one insight away from self-actualization.elaguni is just one insight away from self-actualization.elaguni is just one insight away from self-actualization.elaguni is just one insight away from self-actualization.elaguni is just one insight away from self-actualization.elaguni is just one insight away from self-actualization.elaguni is just one insight away from self-actualization.

Device: Nexus 7
no luck at discount codes

no matter how hard i watch over this thread, I can't seem to get a code working for me, so i'm hoping there's a kind soul who can PM me a very good discount code so I can buy the study guide I need for school. please.

thank you.
elaguni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 09:27 AM   #11257
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by elaguni View Post
no matter how hard i watch over this thread, I can't seem to get a code working for me, so i'm hoping there's a kind soul who can PM me a very good discount code so I can buy the study guide I need for school. please.

thank you.
I don't have any good ones left (35 and below). But do ask earlier next time because people here are great. Hopefully someone still has a good code to help you out!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 03:04 AM   #11258
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Are there any codes that will work on all books? There is a book I really want but not at full price, however I've been trying for weeks, in different countries and I cant find a single code that works on the book.

Last edited by Chapter One; 12-29-2014 at 03:07 AM.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 03:25 AM   #11259
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter One View Post
Are there any codes that will work on all books? There is a book I really want but not at full price, however I've been trying for weeks, in different countries and I cant find a single code that works on the book.
Do none of the codes on page 1 work in India? Have none of them re-cycled for re-use for you?
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 09:51 AM   #11260
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter One View Post
Not that I know of. Keep an eye on Google play. They seem to have had a lot of sales lately.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 12:20 PM   #11261
SHunter101
Connoisseur
SHunter101 really knows where his or her towel isSHunter101 really knows where his or her towel isSHunter101 really knows where his or her towel isSHunter101 really knows where his or her towel isSHunter101 really knows where his or her towel isSHunter101 really knows where his or her towel isSHunter101 really knows where his or her towel isSHunter101 really knows where his or her towel isSHunter101 really knows where his or her towel isSHunter101 really knows where his or her towel isSHunter101 really knows where his or her towel is

Device: Kobo AuraH2O, Glo, AuraHD, JBC2
Oh crap, I think PERKOPOLIS has expired in Canada. Can someone verify this; hope it is a computer glitch.

Shunter
SHunter101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 12:30 PM   #11262
PurpleStar
Wizard
PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHunter101 View Post
Oh crap, I think PERKOPOLIS has expired in Canada. Can someone verify this; hope it is a computer glitch.

Shunter
I think you're right. Just tried it and it didn't work.
PurpleStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 12:31 PM   #11263
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
I have tried pretty much every code on the first page, in several countries, including India, with a new account that has never used any codes before.
I guess the book just is not coupon eligible anywhere. But I will keep trying and will keep an eye on Google Play too.
Thanks

Oh, and perkopolis didnt work either, even in Canada. I just thought it was the book I was trying to use it on, but maybe it has expired.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 12:39 PM   #11264
dsn
dsn began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-t1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStar View Post
I think you're right. Just tried it and it didn't work.
I tried it on The Hunger Games and it didn't work. Just to be sure, I tried thanks8_6cl87 and it did work. So that book is still couponable, but PERKOPOLIS no longer works.
dsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 12:48 PM   #11265
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Alas, poor PERKOPOLIS.

Now moved to the inactive list.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals