Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-05-2010, 05:21 AM   #1
hkdorama
hkdorama began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Sony Reader, Kindle 2
Nook & Sony Reader

I have made a few books for Sony Reader but I wonder whether they would look nice. I read somewhere that what works on a Sony device would work on a Nook. Is it true? Does it mean embedded fonts etc?
hkdorama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:33 AM   #2
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
What file format are the books you're wondering about?
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2010, 12:13 AM   #3
Doug Pardee
Zealot
Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.

Device: B&N NOOK 3G
If they're early Sony e-books in LRF format or similar, you'll need to redownload them from Sony so that you get the Adobe EPUB format.

The NOOK can read Adobe EPUB e-books, including those from Sony.
Doug Pardee is offline   Reply With Quote