Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 02-13-2010, 08:55 PM   #1
BCCISProf
Enthusiast
BCCISProf began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS500, Nook
Need a Beginners guide to Epub Editing

[QUOTE=mklynds;636457]Okay Okay Sigil is installed. Now what? A beginners guide to Epub editing!

The link above needs to be filled in for folks like me who don't know where to begin!

I've been playing around by trial and error and have managed to create some passable epubs. However, anything a bit more advanced is beyond me at this point

Can someone point me to a basic tutorial?

Here are two questions:

1. How do you get an image to automatically fit the size of the page?

2. How do you get headers and/or footers to be created automatically from book titles and or from chapter headings?
BCCISProf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:28 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
There are lots of tips in the ePUB section including sample CSS entries and examples of scaling an image.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert