Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-11-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Any rumor of sales that anyone knows of?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has heard any rumors of posibble sales from the PocketBook folks?

Going to try and convince my wife to get me a upgraded 360 for xmas this year, and a sale would go a long way in helping me rofl =)

Thank you.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:40 AM   #2
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Ok after searching I cannt seem to find any US retailer that sells the 360+

Have the totally pulled out of the US market?

And, if so ... were would be the next best place to try and buy one?

Does anyone know of a retailer in US that sells 360+? or could recommend a store that has reasonable exchange rates for US customer and will ship here?

Thank you very much.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2012, 02:16 AM   #3
andwe
andwe began at the beginning.

Device: PB 622
Maybe amazon.de
andwe is offline   Reply With Quote