Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 02-15-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
pherc
pherc began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
Plugins in the toolbar disappear

I am gonna go out on a limb and say that i have 2 plugins installed. one that goes to the interweb to find book data and the other that we'll say lets me watch xxx videos.

the plugs are added to the toolbar so i can see them (though i cant figure out how to set them to obey right click context menus.

all is good until i have my nook color (non rooted, non hacked non etc) device plugged in. i can watch the plugs disappear.

what am i doing wrong....
pherc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pherc View Post
all is good until i have my nook color (non rooted, non hacked non etc) device plugged in. i can watch the plugs disappear.

what am i doing wrong....
Preferences - Customize the toolbar. The drop down arrow (see attached) on the right allows you to edit four windows one is tool bar when the device is connected.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	customize_the_toolbar.jpg
Views:	484
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	66748  
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2011, 10:58 AM   #3
pherc
pherc began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
Man never would I have thought to click that drop down arrow.

That got it and thanks for your reply!!!
pherc is offline   Reply With Quote