Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-21-2008, 05:57 PM   #1
pcinfoman
Enthusiast
pcinfoman began at the beginning.

Device: Sony eReader PRS-500
Setting the Time

I have the PRS-500, but cannot find the manual. Can somebody please tell me how to set the time on this thing? I can turn it on/off, 12/24 hour, etc, but not set it.
pcinfoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 05:59 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Just plug it into your computer's USB port and run Connect or eBook Librar and it will set the time based on the time of the computer.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2008, 06:15 PM   #3
pcinfoman
Enthusiast
pcinfoman began at the beginning.

Device: Sony eReader PRS-500
Thank you. I have not connected in awhile other than to charge the battery.
pcinfoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 06:16 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If you don't connect in a while, the clock can get off.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:06 AM   #5
wayneriette
wayneriette began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
does this apply to KINDLE 2 aswell ??? please advise !! need to adjust time on my new kindle 2 , it shows 2 hours behind , I am in SOUTH AFRICA !!!
wayneriette is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2010, 09:41 AM   #6
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
Why ask a Kindle question in the Sony forum. Ask that in the Kindle forum.
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote