Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-26-2007, 06:13 AM   #1
dioxide
popsicle cannibal
dioxide began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Lurker from East San Fransisco Bay Area, California

I've been watching these forums for the last few months, finally decided it's time to start tossing my two cents around. I received my prs-500 last Christmas, and I don't think I've put it down for more than 24 consecutive hours since then. I have a few related software projects in the works, and one hardware, so hopefully I will be of some worth to the community once I get those into a useful state.

Hope to trade some ideas with you all later.
Take care
tommy
dioxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:15 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Oh, no! Not a *San Francisco* area lurker! ;)

Welcome to MobileRead, dioxide, we're glad to have you. I lived in the San Jose area for a couple of years, so I have a vague familiarity with your stomping grounds. I miss Henry Weinhard's Vanilla Cream soda and the wonderful produce y'all get out there, but I don't miss being cold all the time.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2007, 12:25 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote