Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-09-2008, 12:58 PM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
All My Books - Book Organizer (freebie only today)

This one is available for free but only today (normal price tag: $35):

Quote:
Organize your collection of paper books into an electronic library. Track loaners and locate every book in just seconds. Add books easily without typing full details: All My Books gets information about the book from the Internet automatically.

Group and browse your collection of books by title, author or publisher, or run a quick search by any field. You can even define your own fields to label the books, such as comments or memos, and search them later.
For a full list of features click here.

For the free download click here (note: you have to install it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over)

(via JKotR)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	amb_card.png
Views:	1046
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	13385   Click image for larger version

Name:	amb_main.png
Views:	960
Size:	198.9 KB
ID:	13386  
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 01:03 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
sounds great, thanks ! just a question, do you know whether it is possible to reinstall it again later, if you will be getting a new system drive in the next few months ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2008, 01:11 PM   #3
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

zelda, officially not, but I know of a way:

After you installed it, start your registry editor (regedit.exe) and go to the following registry tree:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AllMyBooks

There you find both the username ("Info") and serial code ("Key") which were used to register this copy. I suggest you also download the official setup from here as I don't know if the giveitaway version will even start after today.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:17 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
thanks for the tip
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 01:18 PM   #5
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Cool .... got it and I'll likely use it too. Nice little program and you can't beat that price.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2008, 01:37 PM   #6
TadW
Uebermensch

Turns out the license information wouldn't work with the original setup.exe from the developer's home page. So I suggest that beside the license information you also keep the executable (C:\Program Files\AllMyBooks\allmybooks.exe) for a later installation.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:34 PM   #7
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Meanwhile, if you just want your own Access Database to track your eBooks, download the one I posted here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21712

It's free. Well, not quite totally free. The rule is that, if you do download and use it and if you ever see me in a bar, you have to buy me a drink.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 05:14 PM   #8
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Everything must be entered by hand. It is not designed for ebooks.

Consider calibre which can scan your disk and automatically populate the database.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 07:58 PM   #9
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
All true.

I designed it so you could list books you've read, books you've bought but haven't read and a wish list. And I wrote the VB code so that, if you've read the book, the border color is green; if you've bought it but haven't read it yet, the the border color is black and, and, if it's on your wish list, the the border color is red.

If this is available on this program, great!

And mine isn't a marketing gambit. DB design is my hobby and this and any others I may design and post here will always be free.

Well free apart from anyone who uses it owing me a drink if they happen to see me in a bar somewhere

Last edited by MickeyC; 06-09-2008 at 08:04 PM.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote