Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-12-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
Suzanne Tyrpak
writer
Suzanne Tyrpak began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Dating My Vibrator (and other true fiction)

Hi, I'm new to MobileRead, and this is blatant advertising for a book I recently published on Kindle: Dating My Vibrator (and other true fiction.)

DMV is a collection of nine true and almost true short stories all based (unfortunately) on my own dating experience. After nineteen years of marriage I was thrust into a brave new world of dating: online, offline, standing in line, listening to lines. And I have survived to tell these tales. CAUTION: if you’re contemplating divorce, these stories may convince you to consider marriage counseling. If you’re out there dating, chances are you will relate. OMG! Here’s a scary thought: maybe you’ve met some of these guys. Names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Check it out.
Suzanne Tyrpak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:42 AM   #2
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Hi Suzanne

I would love to read your book, but would like to avoid the extra $2 Amazon will charge me... Would you consider publishing your book on Smashwords?

I gave up searching for a partner 10 years ago... I was in some short relationships, and I found the men were either violent, little boys, who wanted to be mothered or alcoholics - one of them qualified for all 3..

These days - men in my age bracket (60+) are looking for women around 30 years old...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 04:12 AM   #3
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi Suzanne,

I'm new here myself - loved your title - made me smile.
simonroyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 04:16 AM   #4
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonroyle View Post
Hi Suzanne,

I'm new here myself - loved your title - made me smile.
... and at Amazon you see:

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 (Start over)
Back

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
4.1 out of 5 stars (32)
$0.00
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:28 PM   #5
Suzanne Tyrpak
writer
Suzanne Tyrpak began at the beginning.

Dating My Vibrator (and other true fiction)

Hi, I'm new to Mobileread. I have a collection of nine short stories out on Kindle for .99 cents. Joe Konrath gave it a 5 star review and says, "Pure comedic brilliance." Here's a description.

Dating My Vibrator (and other true fiction) is a collection of nine true and almost true short stories all based (unfortunately) on my own experience. After nineteen years of marriage I was thrust into a brave new world of dating: online, offline, standing in line, listening to lines. And I have survived to tell these tales. Dating, divorce, desperation—all that good stuff. CAUTION: if you’re contemplating divorce, these stories may convince you to consider marriage counseling. If you’re out there dating, chances are you will relate. OMG! Here’s a scary thought: maybe you’ve met some of these guys. Names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Please check it out!

Suzanne
Suzanne Tyrpak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dating, divorce, funny dating, humor, online dating, romance, short fiction, short stories, women's fiction