Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-13-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
tarifelagund
tarifelagund began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Cannot Right Click to Select

i'm using Calibre 0.6.25 and i always used to be able to add books into calibre but right-clicking the file and using "Open with" calibre to add it into the library.

But now, all of a sudden, whenever i want to do the right-click and open with thing, it does not work...
i click open with and the menu to choose the program comes up and i have to browse for the program which is in a program file named calibre 2, but when i select it, it does not show up when i return to the original selection menu...

it's sooo weird! i hate not being able to right-click to add my books!
does anyone have this problem and any advice is welcome!

i've tried uninstalling and re-installing but no change!
I'M using XP.

HELP!
tarifelagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Does doing a "drag and drop" from Windows Explorer onto the Calibre window work?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2009, 12:02 AM   #3
tarifelagund
tarifelagund began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
yes... that works but the right-click thing is what i've gotten used to and would love to have work again.
tarifelagund is offline   Reply With Quote