Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 09-12-2009, 12:08 AM   #1
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 6, iPad Air, Kindles HD 8, HD 10, Oasis 3, Scribe, PB Color
Great Short Story Collection

I happened to hear part of the BookChatter blog's live show tonight and was intrigued enough by author Christopher Meeks to look up his first book THE MIDDLE-AGED MAN AND THE SEA in the Kindle store. It was priced at only $1.95 so figured I would give it a try and all I can say is that's the cheapest way I have ever yet found a favorite author. If you enjoy stories that feature insightful characterization and a clear authorial voice I simply recommend this highly. Oh, and bonus, it's not DRM'd.
'
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote