Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 05-24-2010, 10:08 PM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Angry New Sony Software won't load files!

A couple of weeks ago I downloaded the recent sony software very reluctantly, because I wanted to download one of their freebies.

Alas, the b.... thing won't work.

When I try to import files I'm given a pop up box which says: "BTree duplicate key!".

What does this mean? The book isn't already in the software.

I'm considering using calibre instead. Up till now I've used this only for conversions. Will it be able to send books to the SD card in the ereader? Will it mess with my collections?

BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, problems, sony ereader software