Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-09-2011, 01:28 PM   #1
StoryMaster
StoryMaster began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
New Online Fan Fiction and Story Downloader

I've made a new story and fan fiction downloader available. I currently support FanFiction.Net, FictionPress.com, Twilighted.net, AdultFanFiction.net, BishonenWorks.com and TheWritersCoffeeShop.com. The current export formats are html, pdf, mobi, txt, lit and epub.

There's nothing to install on your machine except Silverlight for your browser, which is a Microsoft plug-in. And if your machine doesn't play well with Silverlight, there's an alternate portal for submitting requests. I've found that some Mac users just can't run Silverlight.

You submit a request for a story ( or in some cases a list of favorites, author or community ). Your story is retrieved, compiled into one document, converted to your chosen format and emailed to you.

You can then read it on the ebook reader of your choice; Kindle, iPad, BlackBerry, whatever works for you!

Story Master
StoryMaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
download, fan fiction, fanfiction downloader, story downloader