Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 08-31-2009, 10:26 PM   #1
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
See reviews for different E-book readers

For the new users, I thought it might be useful if they could comb through the reviews on Mobileread for the devices they are interested in. I created some stored searches, and I was going to post them here, but I decided that putting them on the wiki would allow everyone to add in their own searches.

So, check here to see member reviews on various devices:

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Hardware_Reviews

MLH
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote