Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-07-2010, 02:12 AM   #1
traponk
traponk began at the beginning.

Device: rooted e-ink Nook
Help w/Dropbox app on rooted Nook (e-ink)

I sideloaded onto my e-ink Nook the Dropbox Android app from here http://www.dropbox.com/android and had minimal success. The app installed fine, and when it first opens, I am asked if I am already a Dropbox user or if I'm new. If i select i'm new, I'm taken to a registration screen where I can enter credentials with the typepad, but can't click on the Register button, and the touchscreen blanks out, with no d-pad or keyboard. If I tap I'm already a user, I'm taken to a login screen with no typepad what so ever, just a blank touchscreen.

Is there any way to hack this so that the typepad's a little more trusty? I know this isn't an official Nookdev app, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Has anyone had success with 3rd party apps that need tweaked for the Nook?
traponk is offline   Reply With Quote