Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-07-2013, 08:29 PM   #1
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
Regarding Plugboards?

Hey everyone, new question:

Regarding the Calibre plugboards, I use one to add series name to the title of the books.

But how do I disable it without deleting it when I add books that aren't part of a series? Because series books usually give the correct series and number, but for books that aren't in a series, it looks like this in my ereader:

[]Aesop - Aesop's Fables

And tips? I've deleted the damn plugboard more times then I can count. :/
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:37 PM   #2
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
This is the template I'm using for the Kindle:
Code:
{series:|| }{series_index:0>2s|[|] - }{title}
If there is no series metadata, only the title will be displayed. See:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118563
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2013, 09:46 PM   #3
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Thank you. =) I will try that! =3
Old 02-07-2013, 10:02 PM   #4
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
You're welcome. If you don't want brackets, this should do ya fine:
Code:
{series}{series_index:0>2s| - | - }{title}
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:59 PM   #5
Dullahir
Zealot

Thank you, but that didn't work so well, I fear.

Now files are being named as:

Douglas Clegg [ ] Breeder - a Novel of Unborn Horror
When I am trying to name them:
Douglas Clegg - Breeder

Could it be because I use a similar sequence in the Save to Disc section?
Yes, that was why. Now it works perfectly! Thank you very much.

Last edited by Dullahir; 02-07-2013 at 11:07 PM.
Advert