Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-09-2009, 09:37 AM   #1
MichaelFStewart
Where tech and story meet
MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Free Secret novel

About six months ago I published a financial thriller. It's so different from the direction of my current writing that I used a pseudonym and haven't really marketed it.

This said, I have had some great reviews on it. If you're interested in a free pdf file thriller, I'd be pleased to send it on to you. Just PM me!

If you're interested in a supernatural thriller set in modern day Egypt then I've got one of those too! http://www.amazon.com/24-Bones-ebook...1830408&sr=8-1

Nary a mention of currency plays, I promise.

24 Bones is also available at fictionwise, or Mobipocket, or direct from the publisher.

http://www.fictionwise.com/servlet/m...&bi=92679&si=0

http://www.mobipocket.com/EN/eBooks/...?BookID=179573

http://drolleriepress.com/books/inde...products_id=84

Last edited by MichaelFStewart; 09-10-2009 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Poster suggestion
MichaelFStewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:43 AM   #2
Bluesman7
Book 'em Danno
Bluesman7 doesn't litterBluesman7 doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2
Cool

Thank you, Michael. I've got it and have uploaded the reformatted file to my Kindle.
Bluesman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2009, 12:53 PM   #3
MichaelFStewart
MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Enjoy!
Old 09-09-2009, 01:40 PM   #4
cmbs
non-believer
cmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook Gen 3, JetBook Lite
Hi Michael,

If your free pdf was available for download from your website, I'd link to it on my blog, Finding Free eBooks.
cmbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:19 AM   #5
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
24 Bones sounds good, Michael, but I don't have a Kindle. Is that title available anywhere else?
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2009, 01:02 PM   #6
MichaelFStewart

Sure is! 24 Bones is available at fictionwise, or Mobipocket, or direct from the publisher.

http://www.fictionwise.com/servlet/m...&bi=92679&si=0

http://www.mobipocket.com/EN/eBooks/...?BookID=179573

http://drolleriepress.com/books/inde...products_id=84

I hope you enjoy it!
Old 09-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #7
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I was at fictionwise and 24 Bones does look interesting!

You may want to edit your first post to add these links so it can be seen right away.

If you are interested in others avenues of exposure you might want to check into Smashwords.com. Many of the authors on MR have listed their books with Smashwords.

Good luck and for sharing with us... I may just have to check out your other work (even though it is in pdf).
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:52 PM   #8
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
It's too funny. Sent off for the book (thanks Michael, I got it). But I already have it - bought it when it was a dime at Amazon (now it's 99 cents). Now it's in the TBR stack twice, in different formats......
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:07 PM   #9
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Received the book file.

, Michael.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
24 bones, michael f stewart