Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 02-09-2003, 08:02 PM   #1
daught
Enthusiast
daught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it is

I found Turic.com after I discovered AdvantGo doesn't work with Mac OS X. I have downloaded and installed iSolo and iSoloX. I followed the directions to change the Options>HTTP>User Agent>Custom>Mozilla... in iSoloX. I downloaded WCC Folder, and using TextEdit attempted to change the destination path for using converted iSolo docs on my Mac. But this is where I get hung. I tried the 'Find and Replace all' option in TextEdit. But it doesn't want to do it. Is TextEdit the wrong app to use here?

Thanks in advance,

Gary