Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 12-13-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
gauchomigo
gauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to behold

Device: kobo forma/aura
T1 and Content server

My T-1 sees the content server, and I can try to "get" books, but the transfer is always unsuccessful.

I have zero issues using the server with my iPad. It sees the server and downloads effortlessly.

any ideas?

using calibre 0.8.23 and original T1 firmware, windows 7

Last edited by gauchomigo; 12-13-2011 at 01:37 PM.
gauchomigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:42 PM   #2
gauchomigo
gauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to behold

Device: kobo forma/aura
Problem solved by deleting the password (thanks, rtype!) on the Calibre server, and addressed in a similar thread. Mods, please delete this thread. Apologize for the redundancy.
gauchomigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert