Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-28-2009, 12:37 PM   #1
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Twitter and eBooks...wait, come back!

I know, I know..Twitter-who wants to know what I had for breakfast every day? But you can use Twitter to keep up with the latest news about stuff you like, like eBooks. You don't have to Twit yourself. Mobilewise even has a twitter account to follow!

Anyways, I'm making a list of eBook related Twitter accounts here:
http://twitter.com/kjkbook/ebooks/members

This is an example of what you'll see when you follow this list and/or the people therein:
http://twitter.com/kjkbook/ebooks

I don't think you even need to join Twitter to read those lists, actually, just to keep up with the news and stuff-but if you do you can customize it to suit your needs.

And if you have any interesting eBook Twitter accounts to follow, just post them and I can add them to the list.

(also, don't bother adding me-I'm not twitting, just reading twits-and I don't eat breakfast except on weekends )
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
twitter