Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-07-2011, 11:11 AM   #1
igormorgado
Reader
igormorgado began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 902
questions regards interface

1. How can I use the bookmarks? I toogle them on book, but I dont know how to display: My Bookmarks or Bookmarks on THIS book.

2. How can I rearrange the Main Meunu (those with widgets) to display: 3 widgets only, the basic menu, and the greatest ammount of LATEST books?

3. If I format the internal memory (on (Config->Maintainence) do i brick the pb? or it backs to factory defaults?

4. There is any wayt to disable/uninstall the online bookstore?

5. How can change the dictonary widget to show another dictionary (not the ENG>RUS)?

6. I could not notice any difference in text rendering (embolded/antialiased) does it works anywhere? only on ebooks?

7. There is anyway to add/edit feeds on configuration files, using the interface without a keyboard is a real pain).

Ty.

Last edited by igormorgado; 03-07-2011 at 11:16 AM.
igormorgado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
2. Go Configuration - Appearance - Main menu - Sky

3. Why would you want to do that?

5. It's not important what's in the widget picture. If you click this widget it opens the dictionary you've used last.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-07-2011, 04:37 PM   #3
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by igormorgado View Post
1. How can I use the bookmarks? I toogle them on book, but I dont know how to display: My Bookmarks or Bookmarks on THIS book.
You should see the bookmark by going on "contents" (either by calling up the pop up menu, or by pressing the open book button on your device)

Quote:
Originally Posted by igormorgado View Post
7. There is anyway to add/edit feeds on configuration files, using the interface without a keyboard is a real pain).
have you tried review's news feed? or ygor's?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:32 PM   #4
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
4. No

6. it really depends on the font and its only for the in-book text not the menus/r UI
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote