Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #31
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Mine are all named after stars.

Mira - Paperwhite
Rigel - Kindle Fire
Vega - Kindle Keyboard
Bellatrix - Kindle Touch
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #32
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG4003 View Post
My Paperwhite is named Papelito (little paper).
My Touch is named Patricia's Book Garden.
My K3 is just called Patricia's SO Kindle.
My Fire is just called Patricia's Fire.
Hey, I like that one... papelito, hahaha...
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-10-2012, 12:23 PM   #33
Heifzilla
Kinzilla
Heifzilla began at the beginning.

Device: KK Wifi/PW Wifi
My PW is named Aubrey. My KK never told me its name.

Last edited by Heifzilla; 10-10-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Heifzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:03 PM   #34
QofResh
Enthusiast
QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Touch; Android Tablet (Asus TF300); PC App
I really love so many of the clever names mentioned above. My own special hair's off to Shadowlands and Hal 9000: Brilliant!

My PW is named Paperwhite as Snow (which is a referecee to the beautiful verse -Isaiah 1:18). Also a new kitty was just born into our family that we have tentatively named Snow White because she pretty much is. So it all seems to be working together nicely.

There are other kindles on my amazon account.

My former Touch, now in the possession of my wife is called Touched by Christ.

My mom's $69 Kindle is called Kindled for Christ, which if I recall correctly was the name of my original first-gen kindle.

I also have the Kindle PC app as well as the Kindle Android app, but I have not bothered to give special names to either of them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20121011_182125.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	864.4 KB
ID:	93963  

Last edited by QofResh; 10-11-2012 at 06:28 PM.
QofResh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:31 AM   #35
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
The devices on my network are named after planets or devices in the Dune series of books. My Kindle is named Ornithopter, my server is Kaitain, current desktop PCs are IX & Arrakis, etc.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert