Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-17-2014, 06:11 PM   #1
WizkidTX
WizkidTX began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy
Book Series Naming Conundrum

I have several series of books that have an overall series and a sub-series. Example: Dragonlance Books / The Age of Mortals / Wizards' Conclave. Currently, I am using a Dragonlance Tag and a The Age of Mortals Series. However, this does not make reading the Dragonlance books easier, especially when reading the books in Chronological Order or Published Order.

Is there a way to add sub-series to Calibre? If so, what is suggested?

I would like to be able to have both a Chronological order and a Published order.

Thanks
WizkidTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 02:16 AM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Add a custom column to your library I use #subseries and keep the main series column for the main universe ordering.
Make sure you create it as type=series
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
chronological order, published order, series