Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 11-06-2007, 04:14 PM   #1
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3; iPad & iPhone 4
where is the PID number please?

Hi
I read thru a very long string thinking i may find the answer to the 'where on the cybook can i find it's PID' number but sadly nothing ..
soooo .. did anyone find it yet? .. i have ordered the cybook and have a MAC so the PID will be essential ..
Thanks so much

Loopy
Loopy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:33 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
See the 3rd (About screen) photo of I promised some pictures....
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-06-2007, 05:39 PM   #3
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy65 View Post
Hi
I read thru a very long string thinking i may find the answer to the 'where on the cybook can i find it's PID' number but sadly nothing ..
soooo .. did anyone find it yet? .. i have ordered the cybook and have a MAC so the PID will be essential ..
Thanks so much

Loopy

In any of the main menus you'll see a menu choice labeled "Advanced". Selecting that choice brings up another menu and one of it's choices is "About". Choose that one and you'll find the PID.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:25 AM   #4
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3; iPad & iPhone 4
thanks so much .. trying to get as 'ready' as i can while i twiddle my fingers and wait til December! .. if only i'd ordered earlier .. ho hum ..

Loopy
Loopy65 is offline   Reply With Quote