Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-25-2011, 02:36 PM   #16
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
sorry guys, fixed, I will installed and let you know..
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:20 PM   #17
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

VERY NICE!! almost all working.

I found the following:

the center round button that access the options, all icons are not what it should be. For example, the walikng man is a search, the left arrow is bookmarks, the binoculars is contents, the round arrows is open page, the scredrivers and tool is exit, the table of content ICON is dictionary, the open book is settings and the pin icon is notes.

Notes taking function do not work, else is good!!
Old 04-25-2011, 03:42 PM   #18
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydive View Post

I found the following:

the center round button that access the options, all icons are not what it should be. For example, the walikng man is a search, the left arrow is bookmarks, the binoculars is contents, the round arrows is open page, the scredrivers and tool is exit, the table of content ICON is dictionary, the open book is settings and the pin icon is notes.

Notes taking function do not work, else is good!!
yes, they are inverted, but if you look at the description at the top of the context menu, those should be correct.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:19 PM   #19
skydive
Addict

@paola; thanks, that is what I am doing.

It will be complete for me if the note taking works, everything else is COOL!
Old 04-25-2011, 06:04 PM   #20
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I've tried the latest release with some of my O'Reilly coding epubs, and everything is readable, but the code snippets are a bit messy. When comparing to AdobeViewer, it looks like coolreader is using a tab spacing of 2 rather than 4, which messes up the alignment. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve this?
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:21 PM   #21
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
When comparing to AdobeViewer, it looks like coolreader is using a tab spacing of 2 rather than 4, which messes up the alignment. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve this?
Have you looked at the epub.css file?
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:02 PM   #22
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Have you looked at the epub.css file?
I have, but I'm not a CSS master. I tried adding "text-indent: 4em;" inside the braces for the "code" definition(?), but nothing happened. That pretty much exhausted my store of knowledge, so I posted here.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:53 PM   #23
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
the center round button that access the options, all icons are not what it should be.
You can fix it by placing correct picture named cr3_pb_quickmenu.png into the skin directory or just try removing the cr3_pb_quickmenu.png if already present there (removing should help for PB 9xx)
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:08 PM   #24
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm not CSS master either but please check first message by Antuan on the Russian forum maybe his suggestion may improve code snippets look
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:09 PM   #25
skydive
Addict

Removing it works, appears another on, but this one have all icons with names in RUSSIAN, but, at the top of the quick menu I see what it is, in english

thanks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbo View Post
You can fix it by placing correct picture named cr3_pb_quickmenu.png into the skin directory or just try removing the cr3_pb_quickmenu.png if already present there (removing should help for PB 9xx)
Old 04-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #26
rkomar
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbo View Post
I'm not CSS master either but please check first message by Antuan on the Russian forum maybe his suggestion may improve code snippets look
Thanks for the useful link! I replaced: "Courier New", "Courier", monospace with: "Liberation Mono" in epub.css, and then turned off "Document embedded styles" in the settings, and the code snippets are aligned nicely now. In retrospect, it should have been obvious that this was a font problem when the code snippets were in the same font as the surrounding text, but I let my CSS ignorance cloud my thoughts .

And it is _so_ nice not getting those long delays between sections as with AdobeViewer. I'm going to make this my default epub reader from now on.
Old 04-26-2011, 02:22 PM   #27
Shinra tensei
Connoisseur
Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.

Device: Sony DPT-s1, Pocketbook 903, Onyx M90, iPad 4
Quote:
I tried but it redirects me to install a aplication on the Internet Explorer Address bar..
I have the same problem... how did you solve it?
Thanks
Shinra tensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:28 PM   #28
skydive
Addict

Do not check the box that tells to install the address bar, then click again the link.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinra tensei View Post
I have the same problem... how did you solve it?
Thanks
Old 04-26-2011, 03:52 PM   #29
Shinra tensei
Connoisseur
Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.

Device: Sony DPT-s1, Pocketbook 903, Onyx M90, iPad 4
Thak you very much... after trying for at least ten times, i have understood what do you mean...
Shinra tensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #30
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
version 0.0.4-3 is now up: all info are here, and for downloads direct links are as follows:
for Pro models
for 3XX models
skins

The dictionaries work! pkbo, if you read this: do notes work? Anyway, many many thanks, and karma!

p.s.
The discussion on the Russian forum starts here.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote