Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-11-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
AlexGrama
Writer
AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nexus 7
Shelfari sync with Kindle

I was wondering if this option exists. If it doesn't, do you think it is possible?
AlexGrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #2
Zeebra
Evangelist
Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
It's definitely possible for Amazon to integrate it more tightly with the Kindle, I have no idea why they aren't already doing it. A feature I would love.
Zeebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #3
AlexGrama
Writer
AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I know, right? That would be brilliant. I read somewhere that GoodReads is integrated with Nook, though I'm not sure.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:15 AM   #4
Zeebra
Evangelist
Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGrama View Post
I know, right? That would be brilliant. I read somewhere that GoodReads is integrated with Nook, though I'm not sure.
I really don't understand it. Amazon purchased Shelfari a while ago so they've had plenty of time to think about integrating it with their Kindle lineup. It's such a great resource, imagine automatically tracking your books after you've read them by syncing, having reviews etc, it's all there.
Zeebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #5
AlexGrama
Writer

Well, we just have to wait. I think that's the best we can do.
Advert
Old 02-15-2012, 01:20 PM   #6
germanor
germanor has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.germanor has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.germanor has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.germanor has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle keyboard wifi / kindle 4
The data in X-Ray function are extracted from the wikipedia and shelfari.
germanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:24 PM   #7
AlexGrama
Writer

Oh, didn't know that. But, I believe they can adapt it to K3 as well through the next update to work via wireless. The X-Ray on the Kindle Touch is AWESOME.