Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 11-20-2012, 04:38 AM   #1
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Exclamation User Guide Nook HD not accessible

Sorry for asking an extremely annoying question:
How do I access the Quick Start Guide and the User Manual on Nook HD?
I know: No need for them.
But I hate it, if there's an icon on my desktop (on the tablet, not on the PC) and I can't use it.
If I click or double-click both icons, nothing happens. I can add them to any shelf or the home screen. With the very same result: "Unable to load data".
Did anyone else see this before?

Interesting! After restarting the tablet, both icons are gone! I don't mind, don't need the documentation. Strange though!

Last edited by mgmueller; 11-20-2012 at 04:57 AM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:20 AM   #2
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
At the Target display, I noticed that the User Guide on the HD there was the guide for the Nook Tablet. I ended up picking up the HD+, and the Quick Guide and User Guide are both correct for the device.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:50 PM   #3
pookiebr
Connoisseur
pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I am trying to figure out how to load the 2 Nook device interface plugins but dont see an option to add them to my plugins already loaded.......Can you help me please?
Thank you
pookiebr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by pookiebr View Post
I am trying to figure out how to load the 2 Nook device interface plugins but dont see an option to add them to my plugins already loaded.......Can you help me please?
Thank you
Sorry, you have to briefly describe:
What device interface plugins?
Load where? calibre? Windows? On the nook itself?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote