Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #21571
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
I'm baaaaack! did you miss me?

I win.
Welcome back fellow feline!
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:16 PM   #21572
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
(...) you think I can't defeat a mouse if I choose? Ch-yeah, right. But I choose to fight the good fight and win the win through honest efforts, not by the elimination of my opponents, but via the turtle's method: steady and unrelenting.
Kittens can defeat anything they want. And I hope that I didn't imply otherwise; nor imply that you (or I) win by eliminating opponents. But all cats likes to play with mice? My post was ment in no offence

Quote:
So...you choose to advise me on how to handle a mouse.
Never. Cats know cats stuff best, so no advice is needed.
I also do what I do best. I win. I've read it in my coffee tonight
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #21573
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1456 View Post
Kittens can defeat anything they want. And I hope that I didn't imply otherwise; nor imply that you (or I) win by eliminating opponents. But all cats likes to play with mice? My post was ment in no offence
No offense taken. It's good to meet a new competitor in the battle to win the ultimate win.

Quote:
Never. Cats know cats stuff best, so no advice is needed.
I also do what I do best. I win. I've read it in my coffee tonight
I thought that it was tea leaves that could predict the future?

Hmmm...

*Solitaire1 imagines that he makes a cup of coffee and slams it down on the table top. The coffee flies out of the cup and hits the table, spelling out the words "You'll win."*

Old 10-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #21574
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Even poetry won't frighten me away.

I win.
How about vogon poetry? Per "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" its the third worst in the universe.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:42 PM   #21575
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
I thought that it was tea leaves that could predict the future?
From what my grandmother said, tea leaves and coffee grounds

Quote:
*Solitaire1 imagines that he makes a cup of coffee and slams it down on the table top. The coffee flies out of the cup and hits the table, spelling out the words "You'll win."*

You imagine things that cannot be. Perhaps you are better at tarot and other cards than predicting the future with coffee? You see, "you'll win" is exactly what my coffee told me tonight

Last edited by Iznogood; 10-05-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:45 AM   #21576
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
We all imagine things that cannot be. Which explains the number of people in this thread. But iin y chicken entrails, I read something interesting.

I win.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:55 AM   #21577
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
checked in
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:56 AM   #21578
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by icantbebothered View Post
We all imagine things that cannot be. Which explains the number of people in this thread. But iin y chicken entrails, I read something interesting.

I win.
What happened to the rest of the chicken?
Old 10-06-2012, 03:00 AM   #21579
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
I ate it of course.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:27 AM   #21580
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
"Their" face? I'm singular, not plural.
I was using "their" in its gender-neutral singular form.

I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:00 AM   #21581
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:
What happened to the rest of the chicken?
Quote:
Originally Posted by icantbebothered View Post
I ate it of course.
Good. I'd hate to see a good chicken, or any chicken, go to waste.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:08 AM   #21582
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I'm still winning.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:04 AM   #21583
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
I won!
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:16 AM   #21584
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
You were correct to use past tense.

I win.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:20 AM   #21585
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I was using "their" in its gender-neutral singular form.

I win.
Thou does not.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!