Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 02-01-2014, 03:02 AM   #1
wingmongyee
Enthusiast
wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
NY Times Book Review recipe broken?

For the last 4 weeks or so, the New York Times Book Review recipe appears to be broken. The table of contents is downloaded, i.e. the title and a three lines summary of each article however, the articles themselves are not downloaded. The page where the article should be includes only "This article was downloaded by calibre from" .... with the correct web link, but the article itself is not there.
Any chance that someone who knows how to create/fix recipes can have a look at this?
Thanks in advance.
wingmongyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:53 AM   #2
NSILMike
Guru
NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Lenovo Android Tablet
It's working for me... I just verified it now as well.
(In case there are more than one recipe, the one I use is "New York Review of Books")
NSILMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2014, 01:14 AM   #3
wingmongyee
Enthusiast
wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.wingmongyee is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
"NY Times Book review" is different from "NY Review of Books". Two different magazines. But in any cases, the recipe for NY Times book review was fixed a week or two ago and included in one of Calibre's latest update.
NSILMike, I recommend you try NY Times Book Review, the reviews are excellent. More specific to individual books than NY Review of Books which are more about specific subjects than individual books.
wingmongyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 09:43 AM   #4
NSILMike
Guru
NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Lenovo Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingmongyee View Post
[snipped]
NSILMike, I recommend you try NY Times Book Review, the reviews are excellent. More specific to individual books than NY Review of Books which are more about specific subjects than individual books.
Thanks for the suggestion... I will try it.
NSILMike is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ny times book review