Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-21-2012, 07:29 AM   #21691
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
In me cup - the last of my coffee!

After church, guess I will have to make an emergency run to food store!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:32 AM   #21692
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Just started Coke Zero #2.
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:43 AM   #21693
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Formula in Lucas' bottle but nothing in my cup.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:48 AM   #21694
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1350823637.847497.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	94570

He is working on becoming the great pumpkin
Old 10-21-2012, 10:32 AM   #21695
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Cute pumpkins, especially the one in the front.

Too early in the morning for me, so hot, strong coffee in my cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:45 AM   #21696
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Coke Zero #3.
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:14 PM   #21697
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Attachment 94570

He is working on becoming the great pumpkin
Too cute!

Coffee this morning -- Peet's Major Dickason's. And fresh squeezed OJ to go with the huevos rancheros that we're having for breakfast.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:34 PM   #21698
auntiem
Enthusiast
auntiem will become famous soon enoughauntiem will become famous soon enoughauntiem will become famous soon enoughauntiem will become famous soon enoughauntiem will become famous soon enoughauntiem will become famous soon enough

Device: nexus 7
Carrot Cake oolong tea with a touch of honey
auntiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:47 PM   #21699
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Sing with me, I'll sing with you
And so we will sing together
So we will sing together
So we will sing together
As we march along

Oh, we are marching to Pretoria,
Pretoria, Pretoria,
Pretoria, Hooray.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5jP8...eature=related )

OK... it's not politically correct. Mia Culpa. But it's a great song to have in your head when you are striding along for miles, feeling the pounds drop away!

Good morning, everyone! Another bright sunny Fall day, just perfect for a long walk and a hill climb to a temple. I'm filling my tank with unbranded Keemun tea, rice and crab, and getting ready to go. For the past two days I've been riding motorcycle and not getting any real hard exercise, so today it's a 'work yer buns' day. There is a little mountain four klicks from my house that has a lovely temple on top, though it's a steep switchback trail to get to it from the base. Then again, all Japanese mountains are just about straight up and down... Very steep and densely forested, so most trails tend to be around and around or switchbacks. None of the mountains are very high. If they were not so steep we'd probably think of them as hills instead.

One more mug of tea and off!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Mie1.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	331.4 KB
ID:	94626  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:49 PM   #21700
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Mr. Hashimoto's roadside tea garden... freshly cut!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Mie3.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	351.6 KB
ID:	94627  
Old 10-21-2012, 09:37 PM   #21701
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Ohhhh pretty. I think I will aim for a trip to Japan to tour tea estates for my 50th birthday.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:57 AM   #21702
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Good idea, ProfCrash. But I think I'll have to make it a bit later than my 50th. 0)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:04 AM   #21703
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Ohhhh pretty. I think I will aim for a trip to Japan to tour tea estates for my 50th birthday.
That was just some guy's backyard garden, not a plantation. Lots of people plant tea or rice if they have a few extra meters of space beside the house. The tea estates look more like...

I was thinking of you on this weekend's rides... Twice I ran into shops that were selling natural charcoal in pillowcase-sized bags for ¥300... About $4 USD.

Home again now after my walk and climb... beat. Drinking Ceylon Uva and praying for energy.

Stitchawl
Old 10-22-2012, 09:03 AM   #21704
Quake1028
Guru
Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See signature
Orange Crush. The undisputed KING of orange sodas.
Quake1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:53 AM   #21705
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
So we will sing together
So we will sing together
As we march along

Pretoria, Pretoria,
Pretoria, Hooray.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5jP8...eature=related )

OK... it's not politically correct. Mia Culpa. But it's a great song to have in your head when you are striding along for miles, feeling the pounds drop away!
Boy, does that song take me back to my childhood! And some great pics, as usual.

Black coffee in my cup.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?