Notices

Old 12-12-2015, 05:04 AM   #1
gianni_1
Connoisseur
gianni_1 began at the beginning.

Device: tablet
docx to epub loosing format

Hello,
I've a problem with conversione from docx, Calibre does not recognize the spacing of the lines, ie, if the lines have 12 pt before and 12 pt after, Calibre treats them as if they had 0 pt before and 0 pt after.
I know it can be my wrong setting of Calibre, but I'm unable to find what I must to set in the right way.
Please, someone can help me?
Many thanks,
Gianni
gianni_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 02:32 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
gianni_1 - see Conversion->Look and Feel->Remove spacing between paragraphs - - uncheck the box.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2015, 08:03 AM   #3
gianni_1
Connoisseur
gianni_1 began at the beginning.

Device: tablet
Hello BR,
many thanks for your reply. Your advice works fine, but I see that if the rows are defined as: before = auto, after = auto and the line-spacing is single or multiple, it don't work more...
Bye, Gianni
gianni_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 03:27 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
gianni_1 - IIRC the behaviour of Auto in Paragraph Spacing before/after is affected by the Options>Advanced->Compatibility->Don't use HTML paragraph auto spacing setting

I use Auto to 'automatically' put more space before and after first and last line respectively in bulleted and numbered lists. Other than that I never use it.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote